5 effective ways to increase sperm count without using drugs
Effective ways to increase the number of sperms Increasing the number of sperm helps to increase the fertility of men. Your health site today offers 5 effective ways to increase the number of sperms without using drugs that help raise the fertility rate for men. 5 effective ways to increase sperm count
1. Reduce the stress and tension that you are exposed to throughout the day, because the stress hormones that are secreted cause the destruction of sperm, and among the most prominent means that help relieve stress: meditation, deep breathing and moderate exercise.
2. Change your wrong eating habits, and reduce the consumption of foods rich in fat
Saturated foods, such as chips and baked goods, where researchers found that people who consume these foods have a lower number of sperm, compared to people who eat green leafy vegetables rich in antioxidants such as vitamin E, as well as more fruits are recommended.
3. Modify your lifestyle and stop consuming alcoholic beverages and smoking cigarettes, as they cause harmful effects on sperm, especially since smoking 20 cigarettes a day reduces sperm count.
And no less than the excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages.
4. Avoid exposing the testicles to a high temperature by staying away from wearing tight underwear, as well as tight jeans, as well as staying away from the sauna, and do not put anything hot on your thighs such as a laptop, and do not take a bath under any way with hot water.
5. If you want to have children, you must have as much sperm as possible to facilitate this task, and this comes by separating about two or three days between each ejaculation, and the next, so that the testicles are given enough time to form more sperm.